Answered By:
Last Updated: Jan 11, 2019     Views: 2

Our book collection uses an A to Z classification scheme for subjects. The classification number for our books on American politics begins "JK..". You may wish to look first  at "JK" in our reference collection next to the computer commons. Reference books are good for general information on a topic. If you want more detailed information find the "JK" section in our main book collection upstairs. The classification scheme runs in a clockwise direction from the top of the stairs.

Related Topics

Contact Us

[LibChat Widget goes here.]