Answered By:
Last Updated: Jan 11, 2019     Views: 3

Yes, there is. If you are unable to locate a journal article through Georgetown's Journal Finder your next step should be requesting the item via ArticleReach. Additional information about this service can be found in this Research Guide.

Related Topics

Contact Us

[LibChat Widget goes here.]